Before we get to little ole me, let me introduce you to my amazing Affiliates:
Amelia- Imagination In Focus
Justine – A Bookful of Thoughts
Linna – 21 Pages
Kay- Can’t Find A Bookmark
Andrea – Loud Words & Sounds
Leilani – Leilani Loves Books
Kelly – DemonLover’s Book Reviews and More
Beth-Maybe Tomorrow
Steph-Paper Cut Reviews
Casey- The Bookish Type
Dahlia - The Book Shopaholic
Star Shadow
Sara - Along For the Ride
Jami - YA Addict
Adrienne - An Addicted Book Reader
Bookalicious Ramblings
So let me start from the beginning with how Fantasy4eva came about.
A good mate of mine who I knew a while before we started blogging - told me one day that blogging was taking up a lot of her time - when I asked why she was never around anymore. She seemed so passionate and into it that I knew I just had to see what all the fuss was about. As soon as I saw her blog and started browsing around I couldn't believe my luck! Here was a place where I could do what I had always loved. Read a book and then share my thoughts on it. In a time where I knew no one who read books I found many. It was almost too good to be true.
Trust me when I say that it was not easy at all at first. For those who are starting out and see bloggers who have quite a few followers and are quite established and well-known. Well.. It takes a lot of hard work as well as time. Take these two things into account when you consider blogging because no matter how much you may love to read, you might find and have to accept that maybe blogging isn't for you. luckily it was exactly what I needed, and completely for me. It was quite a struggle for a long time though. I faced those days when I was sad at lack of followers and comments on the blog, and these are worries unfortunately that never quite go away. Unless, of course you are; super oblivious, confident, or both :) Remember that it's okay though, I tend to remind myself. As long as they are reading my post it's all that really matters. And it's true.
Being picky for the longest time I struggled finding the perfect Layout. Thanks to my good friend Andrea that was solved when she provided me with the perfect layout. the one that you see now, you like? :D After that I had to find my own way around really. Kind of felt like the new girl at school only there was no one else in the room. I knew hardly anyone in the blogging world. Things are a little more different now though, so don't worry about this. Eventually I got to meet bloggers that I instantly clicked with. I became more confident as a blogger. Found my niche. Everything just came together at once really. It was a pretty fantastic moment.
One of the amazing things about blogging is that there is always something to learn, fix and improve on. There will hardly ever be a moment where you will think "that's it I have reached my potential -I am the best at what I do." Because before you know it, you will realise and be baffled by something which you could have done so much better. Blogging is all about; having fun, leaning, educating yourself, and being completely kickass and awesome at what you do, and reaching out to as many people as possible whilst being so!
Whenever bloggers ask me for advice I tend to touch upon similar things. Here are "MUSTS" for new bloggers to be aware of.
・ Don't follow every person that follows you. I made that mistake early on and only ended up regretting it.
・ Follow those blogs that you connect with, whose content appeals to you.
・ Do not comment on someone's blog giving them a link to your blog saying "come over and follow" that is one of the most off-putting things you can say and if anything because of it they will not head over.
・ I know it's tempting and a lot of people do this. But don't hold contests just to gain followers. You want followers who genuinely really like your blog, those are the ones who head over often and drop a comment, because they care. Those who follow for contests, don't.
Things to look out for on the blog;
Awesome quotes
Pretty pictures
Yummy boys
Opinions and discussions
Plenty of pink
A lot of Awwww and Ohmygosh's!
British slang
Soppy posts and silly posts
Fangirlyness for fab people and books





