About Me


Before anything else you can find my answers to a quiz, 25 random questions and the identities of my lovely affiliates HERE


So, who am I ?

Aly is my name.

 20 years old. 

I have two bratty brothers that drive me up the wall at times but I adore them.

FUZZY thoughts =  The Bestie

Vin Diesel <3 

Ian Somerhalder/Damon; I CAN'T CHOOSE!

The Chairman from Memoirs of a Geisha *swoons*

The colour purple

Blogging

Titanic

The girl who leapt through time

My Diary

Reading

Attempting to dance

Tweeting

Vanilla Ice Cream

TEA!

Things you should know. A self proclaimed tea addict and proud. Coke comes second best; oh man just thinking about it *sighs*

When tea, cake, or coke just isn't cutting it my next fix is a yummy, gorgeous, iced split cream doughnut. *drools*

As a child I wanted to be many things. When saving the world seemed like too big a burden I settled for children. Plus, I hear kids are perfectly safe. 

My local Library is practically my second home.

I have a little teeny weeny bit, okay I'm sure most of my readers are fully aware of just how much of a late nighter I am. My tweeting is proof of that. I kid you not! So how about I put any pondering to rest and come out with it. I'll make this short.  9 year old girl waits for father until 5am for countless years to come + girl decides to drink tea every day with father at 9 years old + newspapers, reading, TV, laughter, bonding time etc etc + 19 year old girl who  never stopped drinking tea = 19 year old girl who now hates going asleep before 1am. HATES IT. It is too early = sleepless night and many lie ins = yayyyy + curse = BAGS UNDER MY EYES FOREVER!*cries* Then does it all over again.

Things that make me cranky; Annoying people, bad books, bad music, bad movies. Basically anything and everything bad. Oh and boys e_e

I'm a mix between a tomboy and a girly girl. Do I even want to know what you call them?

My lack of singing talent.

Anything that I am lacking; e.g; height.

Things you're bound to never know; I love street fighter; the games, the movies; you name it. Other games I have grown up with and enjoy when I'm in the mood are; Midnight club, X men, Tekken and my favourite.. FINAL FANTASY. Tidus and Yuna = perfect. I am quite the Marlon Brando, Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Tupac Shakur and Aaliyah fan. I also hold a particular fondness for Rap and movies from the early and mid nineties. Hey what can I say, I'm one of a kind xD 

Anime Lover here, oh yeah. Favourites include; Itazura Na Kiss, Vampire Knight, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors, Dragon Ball Z and many others I  can't think of right now.

Things that scare me; Scary movies, little girls that look like the exorcist and old people who give you "the look" oh and dolls *shudders*