My Rating System




UPDATE; The ratings have now changed since I am now a much more frequent user of goodreads. Before things got a little muddled up because my ratings meant different things and I had a total of six stars instead of five. This new change should now make things more simpler and easier. Make sure you read this before reading any of my reviews.





Didn't like this book at all. 





It was okay 







Liked this book





Really adored it





One of those rare reads that blow you away. Amazing.






Movie/ Anime Rating                                           A-Beautifully done. I am just speechless


.B - Was pretty damn fantastic; unforgettable movie. A movie that I found very enjoyable.

C - A movie that I found very enjoyable. Although it had the potential to be decent, ultimately it was a let down. Wait for it to come out on DVD.

D - Although it had the potential to be decent, ultimately it was a let down. Wait for it to come out on DVD.  This was just too terrible for words; stay away!

E -  This was just too terrible for words; stay away! This is the ultimate fail. It will be very rare that I rate a movie this low.

F - This is the ultimate fail. It will be very rare that I rate a movie this low.