Hello everyone! This is just a little update post since it has been a while. I have been thinking about cleaning my room and failing for the past week. So two days ago I finally made the decision to get my butt in gear and get to it. I was going to sort my clothes out first but realised I had nowhere to put them because they were taking up so much space. So donating was what came to mind. I have donated plenty before but this time many of these books had sentimental value. Mostly because I had had them since I first started blogging.. and some brought some vivid memories. When I held a book and it brought an ache to my chest I thought of it differently. I had to look ahead. After clearing out all the books I had decided to give away, this was the result.

And this is what's left. One shelf of my all time favourite books. It's a little painful looking at that measly one shelf of books but I have to think positive and let myself know that it was for the best and they'll be going to a good home in the future. And most importantly this one shelf may be measly, but every single book in there is one that is super super special to me because it was just that amazing.
I went shopping a couple of days ago and spent way too much (it's a problem I need to fix) and came across these decorative stickers. I instantly thought of my precious diary and bought them. Pretty right? I have been feeling a little nostalgic today, and as I was looking at some of my favourite bloggers blogs, it just really gave me a big urge to blog. I wish I had a book to review for you but I don't have much to work with at the moment... as you can see.

Anyway, Now that I have done the hard bit, I'll be moving on to sorting all my clothes out. It's going to be a long day so thank god it's a weekend. Hmm.. what else. I'm still into kpop and K dramas. That still hasn't changed hehehe. And I still adore anime but honestly finding decent anime has been such a struggle. Two years back I was watching all the new shows because they were so great but for the past year I'm lucky to have two that I'm following. And now I'm hungry. Time to go eat.
I just wanted to say that I know It's sad when your favourite bloggers stop blogging, and lovely when they do keep at it. Whatever choice you make, it's right for you. It took for it to happen to me for me to finally learn that. And by the way, I have missed you all. I pop over here and there to catch up on the blogosphere but it gets hard since I am so behind. I hope everyone is ok and doing well.<3


And this is what's left. One shelf of my all time favourite books. It's a little painful looking at that measly one shelf of books but I have to think positive and let myself know that it was for the best and they'll be going to a good home in the future. And most importantly this one shelf may be measly, but every single book in there is one that is super super special to me because it was just that amazing.
I went shopping a couple of days ago and spent way too much (it's a problem I need to fix) and came across these decorative stickers. I instantly thought of my precious diary and bought them. Pretty right? I have been feeling a little nostalgic today, and as I was looking at some of my favourite bloggers blogs, it just really gave me a big urge to blog. I wish I had a book to review for you but I don't have much to work with at the moment... as you can see.

Anyway, Now that I have done the hard bit, I'll be moving on to sorting all my clothes out. It's going to be a long day so thank god it's a weekend. Hmm.. what else. I'm still into kpop and K dramas. That still hasn't changed hehehe. And I still adore anime but honestly finding decent anime has been such a struggle. Two years back I was watching all the new shows because they were so great but for the past year I'm lucky to have two that I'm following. And now I'm hungry. Time to go eat.
I just wanted to say that I know It's sad when your favourite bloggers stop blogging, and lovely when they do keep at it. Whatever choice you make, it's right for you. It took for it to happen to me for me to finally learn that. And by the way, I have missed you all. I pop over here and there to catch up on the blogosphere but it gets hard since I am so behind. I hope everyone is ok and doing well.<3






